professional skateboarder, dad, videogame character, ceo, kid chauffeur, global hopscotcher, food glutton & public skatepark defender. I'm old; get over it.
1468 days ago
Realtime comments disabled
The read part means it's not suitable for children under 3 years. & I agree with @aoi_ng , doesn't that work?!
What ever you do don't feed it after dark................
Plus as an extra way of playing it, you can hold the bottle on its side and tap where the toy is, then it moves sideways :) Not sure if my explanations made sense haha, but these are what the product's website says :)
4. Adjust how strong you squeeze the bottle to make the toy stop moving.
2. Squeeze the bottle, then the toy starts going downwards. When it rises up from the bottom of the bottle, repeat squeezing and letting go so that the toy spins while moving upwards.
1. Fill a drink (plastic) bottle with water to the almost top. 2. Put the toy into it, and put a cap
Shake it ...... shake it some more and then trow it out the window
3. If you adjust the shaking/stop a certain way it'll stop in the middle. Enjoy!
1. If you shake the bottle in the downard direction while the pet is on the upper part of the bottole, it will rapidly drop to the lower part. 2. If you shake&let go quicly and repeatedly, it'll spin around. 3. If you adjust the shaking/stop a certain
Apparently, you put it in a clear plastic bottle and shake it different ways "swims" around and "dances". http://www.asovision.com/magicpet/tech.html
Time for google translate!
damn it, I used to be able to read a little Japanese.. but I forget :(
Can we see the picture of the actual toy? i think i might know what it is!
IROHAZAKA KAMIKAZA JAPAN only what you need!
No idea what it says, but it looks hella awesome!
©2014 Twitpic Inc, All Rights Reserved